Tonight I finished sewing up my newest diaper. It's a medium Fattycakes side snapping fitted diaper. `The outer layer is a printed cotton interlock, with a red velour inner. The internal soaker is two layers of hemp terry, with a snap in soaker consisting of two more layers of hemp terry, topped with velour.
I made another diaper in the same pattern, but in a size large. The rise is a bit high on that one, but I think the medium should fit him well. Kaiden is already down for the night, so it will be tried on tomorrow.
Here are the pics as promised. For the most part the diaper came out as expected, though I did forget to put in the size tag while adding the snaps, and the snap-in soaker is shaped oddly. Otherwise it came out fine. :)
Thursday, May 17, 2007
All Done!
Posted by
Grace
at
12:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment