Here are a few WIPs to tide you all over. These are both knit using the LTK Picky Pants pattern. They have ribbed waistbands, and I'm doing increases and short rows for the rear shaping, with an extra short row added about halfway down.
This is 3ply Purewool in Fresh Blue. I love how the colors are coming out, and the yarn is so incredibly soft to work with! I really enjoy it. I've finished the body shaping, split for the legs, and just need to finish it up. These will become a pair of longies for K.
This yarn is Patons merino that I dyed a few months ago, along with matching trim. I had to add a couple extra increases to fix some wonky pooling, but I'm loving the effect now. These will become a pair of shorties, and with any luck will also fit him next summer!
Last but not least are some pillows I made (minus stuffing). My Gram gave me her sewing machine, along with a bunch of fabric. These don't match anything in the living room, but, I can't say no to pillows. Besides, it was a good way to use up the fabric!
----------------
Listening to: Barenaked Ladies - Hidden Sun
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:
crafty!
the pillows would make good christmas gifts for the millions of family members we have :P
Ooooh, I love the Patons you dyed. It's just gorgeous. What type of dye did you use?
Ok, nevermind. If I actually bothered to click on the links in your post I would have been able to answer my own question. Pay no attention to my ramblings. ;)
Post a Comment