Or at least that's what it feels like... Between sewing up 36 diapers and trying to find time to sew up all the recent store orders, it's been insane! I feel like I've done nothing but sit at the sewing machine lately. After sewing up close to 30 rat hammocks this weekend, I thought I was doing pretty well... Until I counted how many were still left to sew!
Here are some of the recent projects. All of this was just within the last week!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Non-stop sewing!
Posted by
Grace
at
11:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'll vouch for the fact that she's ALWAYS sewing :P
Or else she just doesnt want to talk to her ole mother :P
WOW! Your rat hammock design is super awesome! Makes me wish I had rats so I could buy some.
Love your diapers, too!
Post a Comment