Yesterday was my cousin's babyshower. She had a great turnout, and it was really nice. Gram got her a gift certificate in honor of our late grandfather, which was really sweet. You could see it meant a lot. I finished the second hat in the car on the way there, good thing I wasn't driving! She liked them, so that was good! All in all, it went really well, we had a lot of fun.
Kaiden has started teething, and is always drooling lately. He was really fussy last night, and I think he might be getting sick. He doesn't have a fever, but he puked twice early this morning, and has been acting "off" today. No more puking though, which is a good thing. I'm just glad I have a protective pad on the bed, otherwise we'd have been sleeping in soaked sheets! Here's hoping it was just a bug, and he's feeling better tonight, poor guy.
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Sick babies and babyshowers
Posted by
Grace
at
3:26 PM
Labels: babyshower
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment