For anyone that hasn't yet received their invitation - here's the info on Kaiden's birthday party!
TIME & PLACE: July 28th, at 3pm. It's being held here at our house.
(Miss, I'm sorry Chris won't be able to come! With Nate's new schedule, Saturdays are pretty much his only day off now *sigh*)
FOOD: We will be providing burgers, dogs, etc (meaning chicken, MAYBE ribs), and the rest will be pot luck. Feel free to bring a drink, side, salad, whatever to share with everyone. For the drinkers, it's BYOB. For the smokers... No smoking near the kids or inside!
OTHER DETAILS: It will be an outside event, so I'm hoping the weather is nice! Otherwise, I'm not sure how we're going to fit everyone in this tiny house! Everyone, PLEASE get back to my by the 20th on how many will be coming. The sooner the better, so I know how much food and seating we're going to need. With 3 large families, it's gonna be important to know who's coming or not!
If anyone wants to check out Kaiden's registry for gift ideas, the link is to the right! (Above the breastfeeding info box)
Hope you're all having a great summer, and hope to see you soon!
Monday, July 16, 2007
Birthday plans!
Posted by
Grace
at
11:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm still LMAO @ your disclaimers..
gramma says... PATTI RULES..
lemme see if I remember em all..
no plastics, no noisy toys (gramma says if you MUST buy a noisy toy make sure it has a volume switch or on off button of course I do remember Patti buying V & J lots of NOISY toys..LOL) I was good and didn't get revenge by buying K noisy toys.. but plastics are ok outside right?
and no smoking near Robert either he's quit and we'd like to keep it that way!
does my coca cola constitute drinking? I know K LOVES the sound of a popping open soda can and will come try to beg gramma to give him some which she WONT do..even though momma's given in and given him frosting. I'm still shocked he won that one! LOL
:) I already tackled a tiny bit of our major project today :O
I *think* B is off canoeing that weekend and Z will be at Johns camp during that time (I have to remind him he cant miss k's party AND k's first birthday..he's coming home on mine the 4th hmm.
so once I know about Nick I'll let you know right now it looks like R,V, J & I. I can bring Molly to clean up if your worried about having too much food LOL
Post a Comment