Monday, July 2, 2007

Prefolds, part deux.

Here's the pics of the prefolds I dyed! I love how they came out! They were all regular size unbleached indians, and I did two prefolds per package of Dylon. I ended up with 4 each in turquoise, burnt orange and lime green. I did two each in poppy red, yellow, olive, and green. I also had a plain lap tee that I dyed turquoise, no pic though.

All the colors... Green, olive and yellow I dyed in bags, the rest I did in tubs. Didn't stir them much though, so they're a bit mottled too. Not bad though, I like that look.


And a couple action pics of the lime and the burnt orange.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sounds just like Adriana! She loves books, and at that age she was playing peek-a-boo and the 'oops' game like they were going out of style! lol I think that Kaiden has the Ricci thighs! lol- Adriana has them too ;)