Sunday, September 16, 2007

Big News!

Kaiden took his first independent step today!! Hooray!! We've even had a couple repeat performances! Way to go Kaiden! It's hilarious to watch too... He'll take the first step, then lets himself plunge forward into your arms instead of taking a second step. Silly guy! Video will come if he'll stop trying to grab the camera every time he sees it! ;)

In other news... We went up to Greenville again last weekend for the International Seaplane Fly-In. It ROCKED! Kaiden LOVED the planes! We also went out hiking the gorge up by Rip Dam. Beautiful! I *will* eventually get around to uploading and sharing the photos! We saw a bunch of moose while up there, of course! Even got a video of one cow and her calf!

I also got my invite to Ravelry this past week! I love it! Imagine your a knitter, and the internet is ALL knitting. You can find any pattern you need easily, see what other people are making with different yarns, keep track of your stash and projects, see photos of everything, and have message boards and groups where you can find other people with similar interests as you. All in one place! Did I mention I LOVE it?! If you're a knitter and haven't signed up yet, what are you waiting for? I will warn you though, it's addicting!



----------------
Listening to: Neil Diamond - Sweet Caroline
via FoxyTunes

1 comments:

Seeking Serenity and Harmony said...

Woohoo Kaiden!! Way to go, You would do it while I was away in Calif you lil stinker ;)