I *finally* finished Kaiden's newest pair of longies tonight! They're made of 3ply Purewool in the Fresh Blue colorway. They took forever to get done, but, I'm loving how they came out! I just need to add a drawstring and get them washed, then they'll be good to go.
I loved knitting with this yarn. It is very soft in your hand, and just a pleasure to work with. I can't wait to cast on my next project with this!
These were knit with a 1x1 ribbed waistband, extra short row in the rear, and a seed stitch cuff. There's also about an inch of extra growing room, so hopefully these will fit him all through the winter.
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Newest FO!
Posted by
Grace
at
12:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
cool, so cool you should make your mama a pair ;P
Post a Comment