Today, Nate is taking Kaiden out fishing for the first time. He's been talking about it non-stop all morning, and is very excited. I'm just glad it's not too buggy out yet. An almost 3 year old covered in mosquito bites does not sound like my idea of fun.
So far, it's been shaping up to be a wonderful spring! Last week we had a couple days with temps in or near the 80s, and tomorrow will be just as warm as well. It's been absolutely gorgeous! Saturday we had a family day out with "Nana", cousin Tyler, and "Papa Jack". It was a beautiful day, hardly a cloud in the sky, and even better since we were enjoying a baseball game. Granted, they wound up losing, but it was still a lot of fun. Kaiden is very much into baseball this year, and really enjoys going to the games. I have a sneaking suspicion the bucket of popcorn he inhales has a lot to do with it too!
After the game was over, he went to Nana's so he could play with Tyler while Nate and I went out for some alone time. Did a little shopping while we were out. Apparently, it's almost impossible to find a decent bucket hat that will fit K's head. I may have to break down and try making one. He did get some new sunglasses though, which he's been wearing every chance he gets.
I'll have some new pictures soon, once I actually get around to taking them off the camera and uploading them! lol
Monday, April 27, 2009
Yet another beautiful day!
Posted by
Grace
at
12:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment