Monday, March 12, 2007

My "other" stash...

I recently posted pics of my diaper stash, so I say, only fair to show off the "other" stash as well! My yarn stash! Exciting, no? It's not terribly huge, and as much as I'd love it, it's not filled with all sorts of luxury yarns either. A good portion of it came from a local craft store that closed. Sales rock! Not shown are 5 skeins of Zen String, since they aren't ready to be shipped yet.



These are all my cotton yarns. There are 3 skeins of Lion Cotton, 8 skeins of Sugar N Cream, and 4 skeins of Araucania Patagonia.










Acrylic yarn. Not my favorite yarn to work with, most of this was given to me. The Bernat Softee Chunky is SOO very soft though! It's what I used to make Sam her babyshower gift. Shown are Red Heart super saver, and Caron Simply Soft.







Acrylic or wool blends - Shown are Paton's Divine, Bernat Haven, Patons SWS, Patons CiCi, Patons Pooch, Lion brand Landscapes, Lion Watercolors, and Mondial Merino Plus.







Various Wool yarns... Noro Kureyon, Debbie Bliss SoHo, Andes,
Araucania Atacama (alpaca yarn, not wool),Plymouth Galway Highland Heather, and Laines Du Nord Baby Cover.





The Patons Merino stash... Colors shown are Paprika, Bright Red, Retro, Winter White, Dark Grey Mix, Burgundy, Harvest, Forest, Leaf Green, and Chestnut Brown.







Last but not least, my
Peace Fleece! Shown are Galooboy Blue, Siberian Midnight, Soyuz Apollo Teal, Baltic Blue, Sheplova Mushroom, Sakhalin Salmon, Glastnost Gold, Shaba Green, Hemlock, Grassroots, and Antarctic White.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I'm a friend of your mum's and an AVID knitter. I had to pop on and check out your FO's. Now I'm extremely jealous of your stash!! If you ever want to find a good home for those, let me know. ;)

You've done some beautiful work. How long have you been knitting?

(I'm the one who made the bunny blanket for your ds)

Grace said...

Hi Jennifer,
I taught myself to knit over the winter, so not too long really. Knittinghelp.com was a great help, since I didn't have anyone nearby that could show me.

Kaiden LOVES his bunny blanket! Sleeps with it all the time. :)