For those that don't know, I've been teaching Kaiden some baby signs. Ok, so I've been teaching him ONE sign, but, I plan on doing more... He knows up, and has been doing that for a while now. Today, he signed "milk"! Not once, not twice, but almost all day when he wanted to eat!! I'm so proud!
An additional bonus tonight, some recent pics of Mr. K!
Showing off his cool new duds! An amber teething necklace from a recent co-op, a bumGenius bamboo fitted diaper in twilight, and a pair of Babylegs I received as a gift!
(Below) Playing with Auntie Tori.
(Left) Kaiden playing with his best bud "Kitty", aka Oliver.
(Below) Demonstrating proper dental hygiene.
Last but not least... Enjoying a snow day!

3 comments:
Oh my goodness! He is getting so big! He's so so so adorable!
And I see he got to wear the snowsuit I got him!
Too Sweet!!
love the pic with your kitty! the amber necklace, BG bamboo and babylegs look cute together!
Post a Comment